North facade of Newell Hall on the University of Florida campus.
- North facade of Newell Hall on the University of Florida campus.
- Physical Description:
- 1x2 cellulose acetate
- Publication Date:
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Newell Hall
Agricultural Experiment Station
University of Florida
Agriculture, College of
- Spatial Coverage:
- General Note:
- North facade of Newell Hall showing the ivy covered building on the University of Florida campus.
- Scanned. No deterioration. 35 mm.
Digitized with funding from the <a href="http://www.imls.gov">Institute of Museum and Library Services</a> as part of the Ephemeral Cities grant project.
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Holding Location:
- University of Florida Archives
- Rights Management:
- All rights reserved, Board of Trustees of the University of Florida.
- Resource Identifier:
- Photograph 4059 from the University Archives Photograph Collection.
- System ID: