- Permanent Link:
- A Portrait of Emiilio Pons.
- Cigar City Collection ( Contributor )
- Publication Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph ( 20 x 12 cm )
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Print, Photographic ( Documentary Artifact, Communication Artifact ) ( nmc )
Pons, Emilio ( nmc )
Emilio Pons Cigar Factory (ne corner of 17th Street and 5th Avenue) ( nmc )
Cigar industry ( lctgm )
Activists ( lctgm )
- General Note:
- Emilio Pons, declared that he is doing an excellent business. "'The required condition of the climate of Tampa for good cigars is said to be fully equal to that of Key West or Havana,' 'This has been proven by an actual and thorough test. Another advantage comes from the superior transportation facilities of the South Florida
Railroad, which gets freight quickly to New York.'
- Digitized with funding from the <a href="http://www.imls.gov/">Institute of Museum and Library Services</a> as part of the Ephemeral Cities grant project.
- Source Institution:
- University of South Florida (USF)
- Holding Location:
- Special Collections, Tampa Library, University of South Florida (USF)
- Rights Management:
- This item was contributed to the Digital Library of the Caribbean (dLOC) by the source institution listed in the metadata. This item may or may not be protected by copyright in the country where it was produced. Users of this work have responsibility for determining copyright status prior to reusing, publishing or reproducing this item for purposes other than what is allowed by applicable law, including any applicable international copyright treaty or fair use or fair dealing statutes, which dLOC partners have explicitly supported and endorsed. Any reuse of this item in excess of applicable copyright exceptions may require permission. dLOC would encourage users to contact the source institution directly or email@example.com to request more information about copyright status or to provide additional information about the item.
- Resource Identifier: