Title: The Ybor Grammar School built in 1908 and in the rear appears the annex constructed circa 1914.
CITATION THUMBNAILS PAGE IMAGE ZOOMABLE
Full Citation
STANDARD VIEW MARC VIEW
Permanent Link: http://ufdc.ufl.edu/SF70000158/00001
 Material Information
Title: The Ybor Grammar School built in 1908 and in the rear appears the annex constructed circa 1914.
Physical Description: 1 photograph ( 20 x 25 cm )
Creator: Carlton James (Formerly Burgert Bros.), 1917- ( Photographer )
Tony Pizzo Collection ( Contributor )
Publication Date: 1921
 Subjects
Subjects / Keywords: Print, Photographic ( Documentary Artifact, Communication Artifact )   ( nmc )
V. M. Ybor Grammar School (Columbus Drive)   ( nmc )
Schools   ( lctgm )
Streets -- Columbus Drive   ( lctgm )
Spatial Coverage: Tampa |z 1271000 |2 ceeus
Hillsborough County |z 12057 |2 ceeus
United States of America -- Florida -- Hillsborough County -- Tampa
 Notes
General Note: Verso "Around 1915 the two story red brick eight classroom building had three galvanized classroom auxilary buildings on each sided of the grounds...."
Funding: Funded in part by the Institute for Museum and Library Services (IMLS), Ephemeral Cities Project.
 Record Information
Bibliographic ID: SF70000158
Volume ID: VID00001
Source Institution: University of South Florida
Holding Location: University of South Florida, Tampa FLorida, Special Collection
Rights Management: All rights reserved. 2005.
Resource Identifier: P21-0155

University of Florida Home Page
© 2004 - 2010 University of Florida George A. Smathers Libraries.
All rights reserved.

Acceptable Use, Copyright, and Disclaimer Statement
Last updated October 10, 2010 - Version 2.9.9 - mvs