- Permanent Link:
- A Newspaper advertisment for the Sevilla Spanish Cafe.
- Tampa Morning Tribune, 1904-1958 ( Printer )
Tony Pizzo Collection ( Contributor )
- Publication Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph ( 7 x 12 cm )
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Ad, Newspaper ( Advertising Medium, Communication Artifact ) ( nmc )
Sevilla Spanish Cafe (cor 15th Street and 7th Avenue) ( nmc )
- Digitized with funding from the <a href="http://www.imls.gov/">Institute of Museum and Library Services</a> as part of the Ephemeral Cities grant project.
- Source Institution:
- University of South Florida (USF)
- Holding Location:
- Special Collections, Tampa Library, University of South Florida (USF)
- Rights Management:
- This item was contributed to the Digital Library of the Caribbean (dLOC) by the source institution listed in the metadata. This item may or may not be protected by copyright in the country where it was produced. Users of this work have responsibility for determining copyright status prior to reusing, publishing or reproducing this item for purposes other than what is allowed by applicable law, including any applicable international copyright treaty or fair use or fair dealing statutes, which dLOC partners have explicitly supported and endorsed. Any reuse of this item in excess of applicable copyright exceptions may require permission. dLOC would encourage users to contact the source institution directly or email@example.com to request more information about copyright status or to provide additional information about the item.
- Resource Identifier: