- Permanent Link:
- An Early view of the Ybor City Novelty Works and the Edenfield and Petton Sawmill.
- Burgert Brothers, 1917- ( Photographer )
Tony Pizzo Collection ( Contributor )
- Publication Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph ( 20 x 25 cm )
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Mill ( Building, Structures ) ( nmc )
Ybor City Novelty Company (6th Avenue and 17th Streets) ( nmc )
Edenfield and Petton Sawmill (6th Avenue, 17th to 18th Streets) ( nmc )
Lumberyards ( lctgm )
Streets -- 17th Street ( lctgm )
Streets -- 6th Avenue ( lctgm )
- Spatial Coverage:
- Tampa |z 1271000 |2 ceeus
Hillsborough County |z 12057 |2 ceeus
United States of America -- Florida -- Hillsborough County -- Tampa
- General Note:
"La Sierra de Maderas. For many years the name of the firm Edenfield and Petton was in this sawmill until a fire destryed all the buildings. Today it's Ramseys."
- Funded in part by the Institute for Museum and Library Services (IMLS), Ephemeral Cities Project.
- Source Institution:
- University of South Florida
- Holding Location:
- University of South Florida, Tampa FLorida, Special Collection
- Rights Management:
- This item was contributed to the Digital Library of the Caribbean (dLOC) by the source institution listed in the metadata. This item may or may not be protected by copyright in the country where it was produced. Users of this work have responsibility for determining copyright status prior to reusing, publishing or reproducing this item for purposes other than what is allowed by applicable law, including any applicable international copyright treaty or fair use or fair dealing statutes, which dLOC partners have explicitly supported and endorsed. Any reuse of this item in excess of applicable copyright exceptions may require permission. dLOC would encourage users to contact the source institution directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to request more information about copyright status or to provide additional information about the item.
- Resource Identifier: