- Permanent Link:
- A Cigar maker at Gradiaz Annis and Company.
- Robertson and Fresh Photographers, 1925-1960 ( Photographer )
- Publication Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph ( 20 x 25 cm )
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Box, Tobacco ( Personal Gear, Personal Artifacts ) ( nmc )
Cigar industry ( lctgm )
Gradiaz-Annis and Company (2311 18th Street) ( lctgm )
Warehouses ( lctgm )
Cigar Boxes ( lctgm )
- Spatial Coverage:
- Tampa |z 1271000 |2 ceeus
Hillsborough County |z 12057 |2 ceeus
United States of America -- Florida -- Hillsborough County -- Tampa
- General Note:
- The cigar roller constucts the shoulder, the area of a cigar where the cap meets the body. If you cut into the shoulder, the cigar will begin to unravel.
- Funded in part by the Institute for Museum and Library Services (IMLS), Ephemeral Cities Project.
- Source Institution:
- University of South Florida
- Holding Location:
- University of South Florida, Tampa FLorida, Special Collection
- Rights Management:
- This item was contributed to the Digital Library of the Caribbean (dLOC) by the source institution listed in the metadata. This item may or may not be protected by copyright in the country where it was produced. Users of this work have responsibility for determining copyright status prior to reusing, publishing or reproducing this item for purposes other than what is allowed by applicable law, including any applicable international copyright treaty or fair use or fair dealing statutes, which dLOC partners have explicitly supported and endorsed. Any reuse of this item in excess of applicable copyright exceptions may require permission. dLOC would encourage users to contact the source institution directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to request more information about copyright status or to provide additional information about the item.
- Resource Identifier: