- Permanent Link:
- Video Example for Master's Capstone: The Effect of Video Instruction on Seventh and Eighth Grade Orchestra Students' Achievement and Motivation
- Series Title:
- The Effect of Video Instruction on Seventh and Eighth Grade Orchestra Students' Achievement and Motivation
- Schwartz, Lindsay
- Publication Date:
- October 1, 2018
- Physical Description:
- This video is of Measures of Success Book 2, pg. 20 for cello. The video was used as part of the Master's capstone project: The Effect of Video Instruction on Seventh and Eighth Grade Orchestra Students' Achievement and Motivation. This is an example of the researcher-created videos that participants used during the action research project.
- Collected for University of Florida's Institutional Repository by the UFIR Self-Submittal tool. Submitted by Lindsay Schwartz.
- General Note:
- Created by Lindsay Schwartz for Master's Project in lieu of thesis.
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida Institutional Repository
- Holding Location:
- University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- Copyright Creator/Rights holder. Permission granted to University of Florida to digitize and display this item for non-profit research and educational purposes. Any reuse of this item in excess of fair use or other copyright exemptions requires permission of the copyright holder.