- Permanent Link:
- Overnight Library Hours-General Student Survey
- Spears, Laura
- Smathers Libraries - Assessment
- Publication Date:
- December 4, 2017
- Physical Description:
- Technical Reports
- This study seeks to examine the needs of students using overnight study spaces at both Newell Hall and Library West for the entire Fall 2017 semester. The Fall 2017 term is a pilot for both spaces to be open (Library West 24/5; Newell Hall 24/7). A key concern for administrators is to understand the features and services desired by students, the traffic patterns â€“ occupancy and overall entries â€“ and usage of existing amenities in both locations. Since current funding does not cover the costs of operating two facilities overnight, this study will provide data and feedback to library and university decision makers.
- Collected for University of Florida's Institutional Repository by the UFIR Self-Submittal tool. Submitted by Laura Spears.
- General Note:
- Survey instrument only
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida Institutional Repository
- Holding Location:
- University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- All rights reserved by the submitter.