- Beyond the Archive Engaging in Creative Production and Interpretation for Education and Outreach
- Physical Description:
- Conference Papers
- Art Libraries Society of North America Southeast Conference ( Conference )
- Copyright Date:
- Opportunities for engaging with archival collections have often been viewed within the limited scope of isolated research practices. Such collections, however, can be used as the catalyst for collaborative projects that enhance their visibility and usefulness to both established and potential audiences, with librarians and archivists taking an active role in partnering and initiating collaborative efforts.
- Collected for University of Florida's Institutional Repository by the UFIR Self-Submittal tool. Submitted by Rebecca Fitzsimmons.
- Publication Status:
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida Institutional Repository
- Holding Location:
- University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- All rights reserved by the submitter.
- Resource Identifier:
- System ID: