Studies of butterfly migrations by T.J. Walker and associates
- Studies of butterfly migrations by T.J. Walker and associates
- Series Title:
- Research by T.J. Walker and associates
- Physical Description:
- Access to papers and data on butterfly migration in Florida
- Walker, Thomas
- Access to papers and datasets concerning butterfly migrations in north peninsular Florida and their possible source areas in southeastern United States (1960-2000).
- Collected for University of Florida's Institutional Repository by the UFIR Self-Submittal tool. Submitted by Thomas Walker.
- Publication Status:
- General Note:
- Species of greatest interest were Phoebis sennae, Agraulis vanillae, Urbanus proteus, and Junonia coenia.
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida Institutional Repository
- Holding Location:
- University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- All rights reserved by the source institution.
- System ID:
This item is only available as the following downloads: