- Permanent Link:
- The Observer : organ of Indian opinion.
- Alternate Title:
- Observer (Trinidad and Tobago)
- H.P. Singh
- Place of Publication:
- Port-of-Spain, Trinidad
- H.P. Singh
- Publication Date:
- Physical Description:
- Journal, magazine : Periodical
- serial ( sobekcm )
- April 1949 issue of The Observer, "organ of Indian opinion" in Trinidad and Tobago. The cover features a photograph of Indian freedom fighter, poetess, and orator Sarojini Naidu and an accompanying article memorializing her legacy on page four. The issue includes articles on Indian politics in the Caribbean and in India, op-eds, and local news.
- General Note:
- Record-only. Item is in the South Asian American Digital Archive (SAADA): https://www.saada.org/item/20141106-3871 and record information is from SAADA and OCLC.
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Holding Location:
- Alachua County Public Library
- Rights Management:
- Copyright by Creator. Permission granted to University of Florida to digitize and display this item for research and educational uses. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce this item for purposes other than what is allowed by fair use or other copyright exemptions must be obtained from the copyright holder.