- Permanent Link:
- A view of the Moorâ€™s Castle near the Havana whilst besieged by us
- Publication Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : ; 10.5 x 17.9 cm
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Cuba -- Maps -- Early works to 1800
Fortification -- Cuba -- Maps
Ships -- Cuba -- Maps
single map ( marcgt )
- Spatial Coverage:
- 23.15 x -82.35, 23.1333333333333 x -82.35, 23.1333333333333 x -82.35, 23.15 x -82.35 ( Map Coverage )
- Map shows Moor's castle on the island of Cuba during the Seven Years War (1756-1763). Castle displayed at angle to show location of batteries.
- General Note:
- It shows three ships: the Marlborough, the Dragon and the Cambridge. Copper engraving for the London Magazine. "Engrav'd for the London Magazine" appears on the top margin.
- Source Institution:
- University of Miami Library: Cuban Heritage Collection
- Rights Management:
- This material is in the public domain in the United States. For additional information, please visit: http://merrick.library.miami.edu/digitalprojects/copyright.html
&nyraW frdA a'w llqlann
of the3aw MoolRs CASTLE 11ear the HAVANA W/ub tBes/eya' ._L-1a oo ar.