LIINCOLN HIGH SCHOOL
TENTATIVE COURSES TO BE OFFERED DURING 1938-1939 SCHOOL YEAR
Teacher Adviser Grade Section.
Grade Seven Grade Eight
Jr.High School Literature Jr.High School Literature
Jr.High School English Jr.High School English
Spelling and Writing Spelling and Writing
Jr. Mathematics Jr.Mathematics
U.Sv History and Citizenship United States Hist.& Citizenship
Geography) General Science)
Hygiene ) Agriculture )
Home Economics Hygiene
Grade Nine Grade Ten
ygi ene Hygi erie
Algebra or General Math. Elect Three Courses:
General Science Algebra II or
Community Civics Business Arithmetic
Home Economics Biology
Grade Eleven Grade Twelve
SEn lish English
Elect Three Courses: Government )
Pl. Geometry Elect Two Courses:
Problems in American Life Solid geometry )
Commercial Geography Trigonometry)
Home Economics~girls) E conomics and )
Social Civics .)
Inst ruc t i ons :
1. List on this sheet opposite the courses offered the nmber of students in each course.
2. Have pupils or pass in a list of the students in the classes forming the elective courses.
3, Where there are large classes, the students 4 forming the
classes in the elective ou rses should be as nearly equal as possible.
4. Assist pupils in making up their programs on the cards in duplicate one of each color.
5. Students should not elect but one social study course.
5. Have children writ down the club to hi~hea ch one might wish to Join. Have children write the name of any organization or clu wich
thy oud ish tohv h cho prsr