- Permanent Link:
- Papers relating to the African Company
- Great Britain -- Parliament. -- House of Commons
Great Britain -- His Majesty’s Stationery Office ( publisher )
- University of Florida -- Legal Information Center
- Place of Publication:
- Publication Date:
- Physical Description:
- 11 p. : ; 33 cm.
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Commerce -- Africa -- Great Britain ( lcsh )
Imprint -- England -- London -- 1815
- federal government publication ( marcgt )
non-fiction ( marcgt )
- General Note:
- "Ordered, by the House of Commons, to be printed, 20 June 1815."
- General Note:
- Donated by the Legal Information Center.
- Funding from Title VI grant and UFAFRICANA.
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Holding Location:
- UF Special Collections, Rare Books
- Rights Management:
- This item is presumed to be in the public domain. The University of Florida George A. Smathers Libraries respect the intellectual property rights of others and do not claim any copyright interest in this item. Users of this work have responsibility for determining copyright status prior to reusing, publishing or reproducing this item for purposes other than what is allowed by fair use or other copyright exemptions. Any reuse of this item in excess of fair use or other copyright exemptions may require permission of the copyright holder. The Smathers Libraries would like to learn more about this item and invite individuals or organizations to contact Digital Services (UFDC@uflib.ufl.edu) with any additional information they can provide.
- Resource Identifier:
- 022971824 ( ALEPH )
156556851 ( OCLC )
- HF486.R6 G786 1815 ( lcc )