- Permanent Link:
- Letter from E. Clay Shaw Jr., member of Congress, to Dear Colleague, Washington, D.C., February 26, 1992
- Series Title:
- Source Files, 1975-1992
- Uniform Title:
- William Lehman Papers
- Shaw, E. Clay, Jr. (Eugene Clay), 1939-2013
- Publication Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 p.
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Haitians--Legal status, laws, etc.--United States ( lcsh )
United States--Emigration and immigration--Economic aspects ( lcsh )
United States. Haitian Refugee Protection Act of 1992 ( lcsh )
- Call to support his amendment to H.R. 3844, Haitian Refugee Protection Act of 1992, which will help state and local governments pay the associated costs of screening refugees.
- Source Institution:
- Barry University
- Holding Location:
- Barry University Archives and Special Collections
- Rights Management:
- Barry University Archives and Special Collections respect the intellectual property rights of others and do not claim any copyright interest in this item. This item may be protected by copyright but is made available here under a claim of fair use (17 U.S.C. Â§107) for non-profit research and educational purposes. Users of this work have responsibility for determining copyright status prior to reusing, publishing or reproducing this item for purposes other than what is allowed by fair use or other copyright exemptions. Any reuse of this item in excess of fair use or other copyright exemptions requires permission of the copyright holder. The Barry University Libraries would like to learn more about this item and invite individuals or organizations to contact Archives (email@example.com) with any additional information they can provide.
- Resource Identifier:
- LEH40540450020 ( BU-Local )