- Permanent Link:
- Letter from Robert M. McGlotten, Director - American Federation of Labor and Congress of Industrial Organization, Washington, D.C., February, 1992
- Series Title:
- Source Files, 1975-1992
- Uniform Title:
- William Lehman Papers
- Alternate Title:
- tatement by the AFL-CIO Executive Council on Haiti, February 17, 1992, Bal Harbour, FL
- Publication Date:
- Physical Description:
- 2 p.
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Political violence--Haiti ( lcsh )
Haitians--Legal status, laws, etc.--United States ( lcsh )
United States. Haitian Refugee Protection Act of 1992 ( lcsh )
Repatriation--United States ( lcsh )
- Supporting H.R. 3844, the Haitian Refugee Protection Act of 1992, and requesting to temporarily suspension of the forced repatriation of Haitians who arrived at Guantanamo Bay on or before February 5th.
- General Note:
- Also included Statement.
- Source Institution:
- Barry University
- Holding Location:
- Barry University Archives and Special Collections
- Rights Management:
- Barry University Archives and Special Collections respect the intellectual property rights of others and do not claim any copyright interest in this item. This item may be protected by copyright but is made available here under a claim of fair use (17 U.S.C. Â§107) for non-profit research and educational purposes. Users of this work have responsibility for determining copyright status prior to publishing or reproducing this item for purposes other than what is allowed by fair use or other copyright exemptions. The Barry University Libraries would like to learn more about this item and invite individuals or organizations to contact Archives (email@example.com) with any additional information they can provide.
- Resource Identifier:
- LEH40540450018 ( BU-Local )