- Permanent Link:
- Human services to Haitian aliens
- Series Title:
- Source Files, 1975-1992
- Uniform Title:
- William Lehman Papers
- Metropolitan Dade County (Fla.). Office of the County Manager
- Publication Date:
- Physical Description:
- 46 p.
- Physical Location:
- Box 52
Folder 435: Justice - Immigration: Haitians - Reports IV
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Haitians--Florida--Miami-Dade County ( lcsh )
Refugees--Services for--Florida--Miami-Dade County ( lcsh )
Haitians--Florida--Miami Dade County--Social conditions ( lcsh )
- Recommendations of intergovernmental actions at a local level and local efforts in Miami-Dade County to provide human services for Haitian aliens.
- General Note:
- Final report from the Task Force on Human Services for Haitian Aliens appointed by County Manager, M.R. Stierheim.
- Source Institution:
- Barry University
- Holding Location:
- Barry University Archives and Special Collections
- Rights Management:
- Barry University Archives and Special Collections respect the intellectual property rights of others and do not claim any copyright interest in this item. This item may be protected by copyright but is made available here under a claim of fair use (17 U.S.C. Â§107) for non-profit research and educational purposes. Users of this work have responsibility for determining copyright status prior to publishing or reproducing this item for purposes other than what is allowed by fair use or other copyright exemptions. The Barry University Libraries would like to learn more about this item and invite individuals or organizations to contact Archives (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any additional information they can provide.
- Resource Identifier:
- LEH40520435001 ( BU-Local )