- Permanent Link:
- LibraryPress@UF Editorial Collective, Draft First Meeting Agenda (2018)
- Abbreviated Title:
- Library Press @ UF, an imprint of University of Florida Press
Taylor, Laurie N.
- Place of Publication:
- Gainesville, FL
- LibraryPress@UF, George A. Smathers Libraries, University of Florida
LibraryPress@UF, University of Florida Press
- Publication Date:
- Physical Description:
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Project Management
- At UF, new publications with the LibraryPress@UF are affiliated with one or more Liaison Librarians or Curators, with collaborative support from the Digital Scholarship Librarian.
- General Note:
- These are materials used by the new LibraryPress@UF imprint of the UF Press.
- Source Institution:
- |University of Florida
- Holding Location:
- |University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- The author dedicated the work to the Commons by waiving all of his or her rights to the work worldwide under copyright law and all related or neighboring legal rights he or she had in the work, to the extent allowable by law.
This item is only available as the following downloads:
Meeting agenda: http://ufdc.ufl.edu/l/AA00040577/00007 LibraryPress@UF Editorial Collective First Meeting Agenda Welcome and Introductions Overview of Press and Goals Review of publications to date Discussion of Goals for this Group Questions from and for the Group: o What are your questions? What excites you about the possibilities for the LibraryPress@UF? o W hat materials would aid you in considering and referring projects with the collections in the Libraries to the LibraryPress@UF? o What questions and concerns do you have that are not addressed by the provided materials to date? Possible 1 page inse rt, for inclusion in LibraryPress@UF Frontmatter ? Publications to Date Publications to date include Open Access textbooks, publications by the Libraries, and publications that build from or build the Libraries collections: Orange Grove Texts Plus James Haskins, Panama books, Treister, Cuban Ceramics, Madagascar, Baldwin Humanities Open Book Project See all publications: http://ufdc.ufl.edu/l/librarypress/all Goals for the Group, from the Charge G uidance on new publications and ongoing program development: Foster proposal development of new books built from the Libraries collections, utilizing the uniqueness of these collections coupled with opportunities supported through the UF Digital Collections for digital and public scholarship Review and advise the Libraries on unsolicited proposals (First meeting emphasis) Develop and refine LibraryPress@UF operations and processes Charge online: http://ufdc.ufl.edu/l/AA00040577/00006