- Ancon Hospital French. The corridor between lower wards. Ancon Hospital U.S. The corridor between surgical wards. Gorgas Hospital. Corridor between section A and B.
- Physical Description:
- C. Endara ( Photographer )
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Holding Location:
- Panama Canal Museum Collection at the University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- The University of Florida George A. Smathers Libraries respect the intellectual property rights of others and do not claim any copyright interest in this item. This item may be protected by copyright but is made available here under a claim of fair use (17 U.S.C. §107) for non-profit research and educational purposes. Users of this work have responsibility for determining copyright status prior to reusing, publishing or reproducing this item for purposes other than what is allowed by fair use or other copyright exemptions. Any reuse of this item in excess of fair use or other copyright exemptions requires permission of the copyright holder. The Smathers Libraries would like to learn more about this item and invite individuals or organizations to contact Digital Services (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any additional information they can provide.
- Resource Identifier:
- accession number - 2013.8.5
- System ID:
This item is only available as the following downloads:
Ancon Hospital French.
Ancon Hospital U.S.
The corridor between lower wards.
The corridor between surgical wards.
Corridor between section A and B.
xml version 1.0 encoding UTF-8
REPORT xmlns http:www.fcla.edudlsmddaitss xmlns:xsi http:www.w3.org2001XMLSchema-instance xsi:schemaLocation http:www.fcla.edudlsmddaitssdaitssReport.xsd
INGEST IEID E635OBHB2_A8JO4O INGEST_TIME 2014-06-06T20:08:45Z PACKAGE AA00021943_00005
AGREEMENT_INFO ACCOUNT UF PROJECT UFDC