Photo album: Construction Days at Madden Dam and Balboa, C.Z.
Brunswick, Evelyn ( donor )
Gelatin silver print
album: 7.25 in. x 9.25 in. photographs: 4.5 in. x 2.75 in.
Panama -- Central America -- Panama Canal Zone
Black, Kodak Library Photo Album.
12 Pictures of Construction Days at Madden Dam. (July 1932)
1. Construction office at Madden Dam
2. Scene along Power house road
3. Work at Power house road
4. Carpenter shop and club house
5. Concrete testing laboratory
8. Concrete Mixer
9. Drag line monigham
10. Making Coffer Dam
11. Work at Coffer Dam
12. View at Madden Dam
12 Pictures of Balboa, C.Z.
13. Police station and magistrate court
14. Fire station
15. Balboa R.R. Station
16. Main entrance - Gorgas Hospital
17. Administration and Clinics - Gorgas Hospital
18. Balboa restaurant
19. Port captain and customs office
20. S.S. Pennsylvania at Balboa Dock
21. S.S. President Hoover at Balboa Dock
22. Airport - Balboa Harbor
23. The fleet's in!
24. U.S. Navy at anchorage - Balboa Harbor
University of Florida
Panama Canal Museum Collection at the University of Florida
Public Domain Presumed (e.g. expiry of copyright term): This item is presumed to be in the public domain. The University of Florida George A. Smathers Libraries respect the intellectual property rights of others and do not claim any copyright interest in this item. Users of this work have responsibility for determining copyright status prior to reusing, publishing or reproducing this item for purposes other than what is allowed by fair use or other copyright exemptions. Any reuse of this item in excess of fair use or other copyright exemptions requires permission of the copyright holder.
accession number - 2002.029.018
This item is only available as the following downloads: