Petite-Rivière de l'Artibonite Palais de Christophe restauré
government publication ( marcgt )
Palais de Christophe restauré Petite-Rivière de l'Artibonite 15 Février 1934
This collection of over 5,000 black and white photographs held by the National Archives of Haiti dates from 1918 to 1945. It contains images of public buildings before and after restoration, public works, monuments, and the visits of U.S. Presidents and other officials.