Looking through gates, Gaton Locks, Panama Canal
- Looking through gates, Gaton Locks, Panama Canal
- Physical Description:
- Angrick, Bill ( donor )
- Publication Date:
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Locks (Hydraulic engineering) ( fast )
Machinery ( fast )
Engineering ( fast )
- Spatial Coverage:
- Panama -- Central America -- Panama Canal Zone
- A view of the Gatun Locks, showing the construction of the gates within the lock.
- Gifted on behalf of William P. and Barbara L. Angrick
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Holding Location:
- Panama Canal Museum Collection at the University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- Public Domain Presumed (e.g. expiry of copyright term): This item is presumed to be in the public domain. The University of Florida George A. Smathers Libraries respect the intellectual property rights of others and do not claim any copyright interest in this item. Users of this work have responsibility for determining copyright status prior to reusing, publishing or reproducing this item for purposes other than what is allowed by fair use or other copyright exemptions. Any reuse of this item in excess of fair use or other copyright exemptions requires permission of the copyright holder.
- Resource Identifier:
- accession number - 2013.2.54
- System ID:
This item is only available as the following downloads:
Looking through gates, 5atun locks, Panama Canal.
Looking through gates, 6atun loksi, Fanama Canal.
? 1 I
~I I I
xml version 1.0 encoding UTF-8
REPORT xmlns http:www.fcla.edudlsmddaitss xmlns:xsi http:www.w3.org2001XMLSchema-instance xsi:schemaLocation http:www.fcla.edudlsmddaitssdaitssReport.xsd
INGEST IEID EO52DOAS7_7BGCP0 INGEST_TIME 2013-10-09T23:05:13Z PACKAGE AA00015171_00001
AGREEMENT_INFO ACCOUNT UF PROJECT UFDC