Drills working in the Culebra Cut, Panama Canal
- Drills working in the Culebra Cut, Panama Canal
- Physical Description:
- Angrick, Bill ( donor )
- Publication Date:
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Steam drills ( fast )
Machinery ( fast )
Excavation ( fast )
- Spatial Coverage:
- Panama -- Central America -- Panama Canal Zone
- A view of around a dozen steam drills on standby in Culebra Cut.
- Gifted on behalf of William P. and Barbara L. Angrick
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Holding Location:
- Panama Canal Museum Collection at the University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- Public Domain Presumed (e.g. expiry of copyright term): This item is presumed to be in the public domain. The University of Florida George A. Smathers Libraries respect the intellectual property rights of others and do not claim any copyright interest in this item. Users of this work have responsibility for determining copyright status prior to reusing, publishing or reproducing this item for purposes other than what is allowed by fair use or other copyright exemptions. Any reuse of this item in excess of fair use or other copyright exemptions requires permission of the copyright holder.
- Resource Identifier:
- accession number - 2013.2.33
- System ID:
Drills working in the Culebra Cut, Panama Canal.
Drills working in the C'lebra Cut, ianama Canal.
Drills working in the Cqlebra Cut, Panama Cana!.
r ,-I .I
I ~4 5