- The theme of loneliness in modern American drama
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (231 p.) : ;
- Frazer, Winifred L., 1916-
- University of Florida Press
- Place of Publication:
- Publication Date:
- Subjects / Keywords:
- American drama -- History and criticism -- 20th century ( lcsh )
American drama -- Themes, motives ( lcsh )
Loneliness in literature ( lcsh )
Théâtre américain -- Thèmes, motifs -- 20e siècle ( rvm )
Solitude dans la littérature ( rvm )
- non-fiction ( marcgt )
- System Details:
- Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002.
- Statement of Responsibility:
- by Winifred L. Dusenbury.
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- Copyright by the Board of Regents of the State of Florida. This work is licensed under a modified Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/. You are free to electronically copy, distribute, and transmit this work if you attribute authorship. However, all printing rights are reserved by the University Press of Florida (http://www.upf.com). Please contact UPF for information about how to obtain copies of the work for print distribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work). For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the University Press of Florida. Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author's moral rights.
This item is licensed with the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivative License. This license allows others to download this work and share them with others as long as they mention the author and link back to the author, but they can’t change them in any way or use them commercially.
- Resource Identifier:
- oclc - 575741612
- lcc - PS338.L6 F7 1960
ddc - 812/.5/09353
- System ID: